You should always be able to feel safe when you provide us with your personal data. With this personal data policy, we want to show how we ensure that your personal data is processed in accordance with the EU’s data protection regulation (General Data Protection Regulation – GDPR). This means that we ensure your privacy and your right to have control over your personal data.
The policy applies to everyone who is in contact with the Rainbow Fund, regardless of whether it is as a donor, volunteer or if you are interested in our activities. It also applies to you who come into contact with us through your professional role.
2. Personal data controller
Regnbågsfonden, organization number 802478-1141, is the personal data controller for the processing of your personal data on this website and in our services. We are responsible for processing in accordance with Swedish legislation.
3. When do we collect your personal data?
Regnbågsfonden collects your data when you:
- Register as a donor.
- When you enter your email or phone number on our website.
- When you give a gift through Swish or another channel or app.
- If you contact us through our website, email, social media or phone.
- In case of employment and/or internship.
4. What information do we collect?
Regnbågsfonden primarily receives your personal data directly from you. Information that we collect is, for example, name, contact details (email, telephone number and address), account number and social security number. When you make a gift, we may also process information about the transaction (amount, time, type of transaction).
We save the data as long as it is necessary to perform a service that you have requested or for which you have given us your consent.
5. What do we use the data for?
Regnbågsfonden uses your data mainly for the purposes stated below. If any other purposes exist, they are stated at the time of collection.
- To be able to receive and register gifts.
- To be able to perform and administer ordered services.
- To be able to provide you with a good service, for example handling requests, correcting incorrect information and sending information.
Marketing, conveyance of information
- Information about giving is stored, analyzed and forms the basis of offers and marketing.
- To be able to send you information and marketing via SMS, email or other digital means of contact, alternatively via post or telephone.
- To send important information about changes to our terms and policies.
- When you have emailed or called Regnbågsfonden, the information is used so that we can keep in touch with you. The same applies if we contacted you.
- If you are in contact with us in your professional role, your information may appear in, for example, minutes or as a reference on invoices.
- If you apply for employment or an internship with us, your data is used to assess whether you are the person we are looking for and to contact you.
- When you are employed, your data is processed for personnel administration, payroll administration and security measures.
6. To whom do we disclose the data?
Regnbågsfonden will not sell, rent or lease the personal data collected. We may, however, provide your data to partners and companies that process data on our behalf in order to provide the best possible service.
7. Links to external websites
Regnbågsfonden’s website may contain links to websites operated or owned by someone other than Regnbågsfonden. Regnbågsfonden is not responsible for the processing of your personal data that takes place on these websites.
When you use our website, information is collected via, for example, cookies. However, this is only done after a separate approval from you. Information about your use and which pages you visited is then stored. When visiting our website, certain services can be used so that we can learn more about you as a user. It can also be done through a third party.
9. Legal basis
When you submit information to us, you give Regnbågsfonden permission for us to register and store your information and to process the specified personal data for specified purposes.
For all processing, there must be a legal basis on which we rely:
- Fulfillment of agreements – for example what is required to become a donor.
- Legal obligation – for example, that we are obliged to take care of our accounting.
- Legitimate interest – when it is considered okay to use your data to work for increased rights for LGBTQI people.
- Consent – when you have agreed to us processing your data.
10. Changes to the personal data policy
If this personal data policy is changed, Regnbågsfonden will publish the adjusted personal data policy on regnbagsfonden.org with information about when the changes come into effect. If Regnbågsfonden implements any significant changes to the personal data policy, Regnbågsfonden may also choose to inform you in another way, for example by e-mail or by publishing a notice on regnbågsfonden.org.
11. Right to request information and corrections
You have the right to request free of charge information about which personal data Regnbågsfonden processes about you and for what purpose (so-called register extract). You also have the right to have data corrected, de-identified or deleted. Contact us at one of the addresses under section 12 if you want to know more about how Regnbågsfonden processes your personal data.
12. Contact information for Regnbågsfonden
If you have questions about Regnbågsfonden’s processing of personal data or would like to request a register extract, contact us in one of the following ways:
112 35 Stockholm
E-mail: [email protected]
Regnbågfonden has taken the necessary technical security measures to protect your personal data against improper access, alteration and deletion.